These "Coffin Family" decals are PERMANENT and can be stuck pretty much anywhere, perfect for cars, windows, walls, laptops and so much more. Made from Oracle 651 permanent vinyl, these decals can stand up to the weather so they are great for outdoor as well as indoor use.
Choose the amount of family members, and choose your color, Red Black or White. The 'Parent' size decal is 4 inches high, while the 'child' size in 2.5 inches high. Our white and black vinyl has more of a matte finish, while the red vinyl has a glossy finish.
*If you don't see the option for your family size, or would like larger size decals, send us a message and we will add it for you!
The image is digitally designed and then cut out of vinyl. The excess vinyl is weeded off and then a layer of transfer tape is applied. The pictures in the listing are of the actual decal with the transparent transfer tape already applied for you for easy application!
*If you have a large family size, your decal may be broken into sections. We suggest using a piece of painter's tape just under the decal to ensure a perfectly straight application.
To apply the decal:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface. The surface you are applying the vinyl decal to must be clean, dry, and free of any dust or residue. (Soapy water and a lint-free cloth are best.)
2. The vinyl decal has a protective transfer tape front and paper backing.
3. Rub the front of the vinyl decal to be sure the transfer tape has properly adhered to the vinyl decal.
4. Remove the transfer tape slowly making sure the vinyl decal stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
5. Carefully position the vinyl decal to the desired clean area. Once the vinyl decal sticks, it will be nearly impossible to reposition it without destroying it. Rub the vinyl decal from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a hard-edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire vinyl decal has fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape making sure no part of the vinyl decal remains on the transfer tape.
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be defective during the hand-making process or damaged in shipping.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.