These decals are PERMANENT and can be stuck pretty much anywhere, perfect for cars, windows, walls, laptops and so much more. Made from Oracle 651 permanent vinyl, these decals can stand up to the weather so they are great for outdoor as well as indoor use.
Variety of sizes available
Materials & Process
Each decal is digitally designed and then cut out of Oracle 651 permanent vinyl. The excess vinyl is weeded off and then a layer of transfer tape is applied. The pictures in the listing are of the actual decal with the transparent transfer tape already applied for you for easy application!
You can easily cut your decal prior to application for custom placement. We suggest using a piece of painter's tape just under the decal to ensure a perfectly straight application.
Please note: Colors may have a slight variance due to different device screens.
To apply the decal:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface. The surface you are applying the sticker to must be clean, dry & Free of any dust or residue. (Soapy water & a Lint free cloth is best)
2. Your sticker has a protective transfer tape front and paper backing.
3. Rub the front of the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
4. Remove the paper backing Slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
5. Carefully position the sticker to the desired clean area. Once the sticker sticks, it will be nearly impossible to reposition it without destroying the sticker. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a hard edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape making sure no part of the stickers remains on the transfer tape.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP IN TORONTO
Enter coupon code TORONTO at checkout and you will be sent the local pickup address in the Cabbagetown - Leslieville - Regent Park - Cork Town - Distillery District area of Toronto, Ontario.
Shipping & Returns
Returns Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be defective during the hand-making process or damaged in shipping.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.