Flying Bat Permanent Vinyl Decal Pair
The size of each bat vinyl decal is approximately 190x65mm (7.5 x2.6 inches) with an area of approximately 247cm² (38.3 square inches) and you will receive a set of two.
Materials & Process
The pattern of the bat is digitally designed and then cut out of vinyl. The excess vinyl is weeded off and then a layer of transfer tape is applied.
To apply the decal:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface. The surface you are applying the sticker to must be clean, dry & Free of any dust or residue. (Soapy water & a Lint free cloth is best)
2. Your sticker has a protective transfer tape front and paper backing.
3. Rub the front of the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
4. Remove the paper backing Slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
5. Carefully position the sticker to the desired clean area. Once the sticker sticks, it will be nearly impossible to reposition it without destroying the sticker. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a hard edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape making sure no part of the stickers remains on the transfer tape.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP IN TORONTO
Enter coupon code TORONTO at checkout and you will be sent the local pickup address in the Cabbagetown - Leslieville - Regent Park - Cork Town - Distillery District area of Toronto, Ontario.
Materials: Oracal 651 Vinyl, Oracal Transfer Tape.