Landau Bar Hearse Permanent Vinyl Decal
Those diagonal irons on the rear quarter panel of hearses are called “landau bars.” Before World War II, American automobile hearses borrowed the landau bar flourish as an homage and an attempt to add a touch of Old-World "class." Over the years the landau bars became so ingrained in the public’s mind as a symbol of a funeral car that most hearse manufacturers still tack them onto their limousines as a matter of tradition.
These decals are PERMANENT and can be stuck pretty much anywhere, perfect for cars, windows, walls, laptops and so much more. Made from Oracle 651 permanent vinyl, these decals can stand up to the weather so they are great for outdoor as well as indoor use.
The "Landau Bar Hearse" decal comes as a set of 2 and is available in 2 sizes 2.3 X 8.5 inch, and 2.8 X 10.5 inch. (Size per single bar)
**Both Bars will come on one sheet that you can easily cut apart prior to starting application.**
Choose from Black, White or Red, Our white and black vinyl has more of a matte finish, while the red vinyl has a glossy finish.
Materials & Process
Each decal is digitally designed and then cut out of Oracle 651 permanent vinyl. The excess vinyl is weeded off and then a layer of transfer tape is applied. The pictures in the listing are of the actual decal with the transparent transfer tape already applied for you for easy application!
You can easily cut your decal prior to application for custom placement. We suggest using a piece of painter's tape just under the decal to ensure a perfectly straight application.
Please note: Colors may have a slight variance due to different device screens.
To apply the decal:
1. Thoroughly clean the surface. The surface you are applying the sticker to must be clean, dry & Free of any dust or residue. (Soapy water & a Lint free cloth is best)
2. Your sticker has a protective transfer tape front and paper backing.
3. Rub the front of the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
4. Remove the transfer tape slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
5. Carefully position the sticker to the desired clean area. Once the sticker sticks, it will be nearly impossible to reposition it without destroying the sticker. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a hard edged object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape making sure no part of the stickers remains on the transfer tape.
FREE LOCAL PICKUP IN TORONTO
Enter coupon code TORONTO at checkout and you will be sent the local pickup address in the Cabbagetown - Leslieville - Regent Park - Cork Town - Distillery District area of Toronto, Ontario.
Materials: Oracal 651 Vinyl, Oracal Transfer Tape.
We Also Recommend
Merry Hexmas Sticker Sheet Stickers Witchy Gothic washi tape stationery planner scrapbook Christmas
Creepy Black Bats 6X4 Sticker Sheet Stickers Witchy Gothic goth stationery planner scrapbook St. Patrick's Day